Sunday, January 06, 2008

I may as well blog (as play hours of online Tetris)

And, I'm going to let people know of this blog.

"Once when Lord Mitsushige was a little boy and was supposed to recite from a copybook for the priest Kaion, he called the other children and acolytes and said, 'Please come here and listen. It's difficult to read if there are hardly any people listening.' The priest was impressed and said to the acolytes, 'That's the spirit in which to do everything.'"

(Including quick, clean decapitations.)

-- From Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog certainly didn't have time to gather dust on the shelf...

Tangeline said...

I know, I know. I just keep thinking of more things to write.

Anonymous said...

You should let people know of your blog. Maybe even tell people the address. (Some of us, however, are devious and/or resourceful, depending on how one looks at things, and will find it anyway.)

Write on.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That was a good line. :) I knew you couldn't stay away too long. :P

Anonymous said...

once you go public you will become enamored with stat counters!